The villa, annexes and a leisure park were built in 1808 with Austrian architectural influences, in the forest of the Bârzava valley. The constructions next to the entire forested surface of the Semenic Mountains belonged to the Reșita Factories and Domains
(UDR), an important joint-stock company at national and regional level.
Over time, the building had several destinations: the relaxation house for the industrialist Max Auschnitt and King Charles II, the school for the future King Mihai, the administrative center of the UDR, the villa of protocol during the communist dictatorship, the school camp
in the current period.
Access: car on DJ582D; pedestrian on the Comarnic – Semenic tourist route, red cross marking.